Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First post of many. Maybe.




Not entirely sure what to be writing about at this point. Not much has happened in terms of curriculum or teaching strategies, etc. I guess I'll just keep typing so it looks like I'm doing something. Oh look, there is a bird outside the window. I wonder what kind of bird it is. Birdwatching is pretty popular around here (or so I hear, it's listed as an activity in the tourism guide). What kind of birds are around here? That has to be the most I've said about birds in a while. I guess I'm supposed to upload a picture? Of what? I don't have any pics on my flash drive. The bird is gone.

2 comments:

  1. Birds...funny story about when I first moved here from Ohio (where we have lovely cardinals!) I kept seeing this very cool bird-black and white-flying around. It was pretty large and I thought, beautiful. I kept describing it to new friends and no one could figure it out. Finally, one person said "You mean a MAGPIE. They are awful,." I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I still can't think of them now without that comment going through my head and now attached is the cartoon image of Heckle and Jeckle that did nothing for their PR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture. I don't think I've ever watched that movie. I'll have to look it up now that I have a little time on my hands.

    ReplyDelete